To take advantage of the WordPress Toolkit within Plesk, you first need to ensure the system knows you have a WordPress site. Where the site has already been configured, you should see this toolbar:
If you don’t see the WordPress Toolkit options within Plesk or the login button, you may need to scan and configure the toolkit first.
- Login to the Conetix Control Panel.
- Select the service you want to use the WordPress toolkit for:
- Select the One Click login for Plesk:
- On the left hand side, select WordPress:
- If you don’t see any sites listed, you’ll need to scan for the site first:
- This will then scan for any WordPress sites within the subscription and add them into the toolkit.
- Once this is complete or a site has previously been scanned, select Setup:
- This will prompt you to select a WordPress Administrator user. If you don’t have the existing password, using this option will override the existing one:
- Click Change to save. You should now see the Login button within the full toolkit as well as within the Plesk overview page: