Plesk File Manager provides a quick and easy interface for managing files, in this article we’ll guide you through copying a file in Plesk to another folder. This is useful if you need to copy a file from one location to another.
- Login to Plesk.
- Open the File Manager:
- Select the tick box on the right of the file to select it:
- At the top of the page, click the Copy button:
- In the new popup, navigate to the folder you want to copy the file to:
- Once you find the destination folder, select it:
- Click OK to copy the file:
- You can now edit the file via the File Manager if needed.
If you have any trouble with this, please contact our Plesk Experts!