From time to time you may need to create a file via the Plesk File Manager. This feature is useful for quickly creating a file instead of uploading via the Plesk GUI or via FTP.
- Login to Plesk via your Control Panel area.
- Open the File Manager:
- Click the Plus Sign button:
- Click Create File:
- Give the file the desired file name and click OK:
- A new blank file is now created with your desired file name, open the file by clicking it:
- You can now edit the file and then click Save to save your changes:
For more information on editing files in the Plesk File Manager, please see our article here.