Occasionally, spam can be well crafted enough to get through the Spam Experts filtering system. While these are generally less than 1% of all spam filtered, you can mark them as spam so that the system can learn from the email. This article will guide you through training your spam filter to better recognise when to block these messages in future.
- Access the Spam Experts through the Conetix Control Panel. If you're unsure of how to do this, we have a handy guide available here: Managing Spam Experts
- On the left hand menu, under "Incoming" click "Logs":
- Configure a query, searching for the sender of the spam, or the subject of the spam, press "Show Results":
- Select the messages that are spam:
- At the bottom of the screen, find "Apply to selected" and select "Train as spam" then Apply.
- The system will then use the email to help determine future emails to mark as spam.