Acronis Backup Cloud offers Microsoft 365 as a backup source. This is useful if you’d like to backup your Microsoft 365 mailboxes automatically, allowing quick restoration of emails if ever needed.
- Global Administrator Rights for Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 Acronis Seats
- Log into your or your customers Acronis Account:
- Click Devices:
- Next click Add:
- Click Microsoft 365 Business:
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft sign in page, enter you Global Administrator username and click Next:
- Enter your Global Administrator Password and Click Sign In:
- Accept the requested permissions by Microsoft 365:
- You will be redirected back to the Acronis Management console, you can now drill down to All users:
- Select the users you are wanting to back up:
- Click Backup:
- Configure how long you would like to retain the backups:
- Click Apply to save your backup plan:
If you need assistance with this process, please reach out to our support team for assistance.