This article describes how to change your Office 365 account password via the Microsoft Outlook online portal.
- Open a new browser window and navigate to https://outlook.office.com
- Sign in with your email address and current password
- If this is your first time logging into this portal you may be prompted to select your language. Complete this with your desired Language and Time Zone settings.
- Once logged in you should see your display picture in the top right of the browser window. Click your display picture to show the “My account” side bar.
- If you have not updated your display picture this will appear as your initials.
- Click “My account” on the right underneath “My profile”
- In the new window that has opened click Security & Privacy on the Left
- Click Password in the main window to change your password
- Enter your current password into the “Old password” field
- Enter a new password into the “Create new password” field
- Enter your new password again in the “Confirm new password” field
- Click Submit