This guide will show you how to add additional folders to your RoundCube Webmail inbox. This will allow you to sort your email into different folders, so that you can easily find them in the future.
- Log into Webmail with your account details. The URL to login is generally https://webmail.<yourdomainname.com.au>:
- Click “Settings” in the top right:
- The left hand side of your Webmail window will now change, showing 2 new columns. Click Folders then Inbox.
- A plus symbol should now be visible, click this to open the add folder window.
- Once the add folder window is visible, type your folder name then click Save.
- You can now click the Mail button to stop adding folders.
- You are now able to click and drag messages into your newly created folder.
Was this article helpful?