This article will detail the process of setting up your emails in the Apple Mail App on an iPhone.
1. Open the Settings App.
2. Depending on your version of iOS, select the relevant option;
– iOS 14: Mail -> Accounts
– iOS 13 & iOS 12: Passwords & Accounts
– iOS 11: Accounts & Passwords
– iOS 10: Mail
– iOS 9 & Earlier: Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account.
6. Select IMAP or POP, enter your name, your email and a description for the email.
Then enter the Incoming Mail Server Hostname and enter your Email Address and Password.
Then enter the Outgoing Mail Server Hostname and enter your Email Address and Password again.
Then select Next in the top right.
7. You will then be asked if you would like to associate other services with the email. When ready to continue, select Save.
You have successfully setup your emails on an iPhone. You will be able to see the Account under the Passwords & Accounts Setting in the Settings App.