This article will detail the process of setting up Office 365 email in Apple Mail (also referred to as Mac Mail).
1. Open Apple Mail from the Dock.
2. Select Mail and then select Add Account.
3. Select Exchange and select Continue.
4. Enter your Name and Email Address then select Sign In.
5. You will be asked if you wish to sign into your Exchange Account through Microsoft. Select Sign In.
6. Enter your password and select Sign in.
7. Select the Apps you would like your Office 365 Account to be associated with on your Mac, then select Done.
You have successfully added your Office 365 Account to Apple Mail.