This Support Article describes how to Select & Subscribe to IMAP Folders.
You may need to re-subscribe to your IMAP folders in the event they don’t show under your Inbox folder.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- On the left-hand menu you want to have the email account with the missing folders visible.
- Next, Right Click on Inbox the click on IMAP Folders:
- Next Click Query to List the available Folders:
- Once re-freshed you will see the available Folders, both ones you have subscribed to and ones you haven’t:
- Select the Folders you wish to access, to select multiple at once hold down the Control key, once all selected click Subscribe off to the right. For Example below we selected test-1, test-2 and test-4.
- Once all folders have been subscribed to, click Ok which will save the selcted folders adding them under Inbox and exiting the IMAP Folders selection:
- You will now see the newly Subscribed to Folders under Inbox:
You have subscribed to the missing IMAP Folders.