This article describes how to cancel the automatic renewal of your domain via the Conetix Control Panel.
- Log in to the Conetix Control Panel.
- Click on the blue ‘Domains’ button at the top of the Control Panel home page.
- Scroll down to the domain that you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of, and click on the ‘Manage’ button next to it.
- On the right-hand side of the following webpage, you will find the ‘Manage’ panel. Click on the ‘Auto Renew’ option in this panel.
- In the following Auto Renew page, click on the red ‘Disable Auto Renew’ button. This will cancel the automatic renewal of the selected domain.