This article will detail the process of setting up an IMAP/POP Email Account in Mac Mail.
1. Open Mac Mail from the Dock.
2. Select Mail and then select Add Account.
3. Select Other Mail Account and then select Continue.
4. Enter your Name, Email Address and Password and then select Sign In.
5. You will then be prompted to enter in some extra information including an Email Username, Account Type, Incoming Mail Server and the Outgoing Mail Server. Enter the details that have been provided to you then select Sign In.
6. You will then be prompted to setup Apple Notes and Apple Mail. Choose the selections applicable to you, then select Done.
You have successfully setup your IMAP/POP Account in Mac Mail.