This article will detail the process of updating a domains nameservers through the Conetix Control Panel.
1. Log into the Conetix Control Panel using your Credentials.
2. In the left hand menu, open the Drop Down Menu ‘Domains’ and select ‘My Domains’ as shown below.
3. Search for the Domain you wish to Manage and select ‘Manage’ as shown below:
4. In the right hand menu under ‘Manage’, select ‘Nameservers’.
5. Select ‘Use custom nameservers’ and enter your desired nameservers. When ready, select ‘Change Nameservers’.
The page will refresh and indicate to you that you have successfully updated the nameservers.