This support article describes how to update mail server settings in Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2021.
Older versions of Outlook are no longer supported by both Microsoft and Conetix, per our article on Out of Date Software.
Your mail server settings may need to be updated when you transfer your Web hosting to Conetix and/or subscribe to our Mail Relay enabled hosting plan.
- Open Outlook
- Click File then Click Info
- Next click Account Settings then click Manage Profiles:
- Click on Email Accounts…
- Select the email account then Change:
- Replace the Incoming/Outgoing Mail Server with your domain name.
- Click Next, Outlook will test the new settings:
Green ticks: Settings are correct and working
Red crosses: Settings are incorrect. You will need to go back and confirm the new details have been entered correctly.
- Click Finish to save.