This article shows you how to access Spam Experts via your Control Panel for the purpose of forwarding quarantined messages. Conetix uses Spam Experts to filter 99% of viruses and spam. Occasionally, you may need to login to the Spam Experts control panel to review false positives or review the reason for an email rejection.
- Login to your Control Panel:
- Click Services:
- Click “Manage Product” next to “Professional SpamFilter – Inbound”:
- Click “Log In To Panel:
- From here you can now view the incoming mail log. This shows a running list of each email received and why they were blocked.
- Reasons for a block are visible under the status column on the right:
- If an email is incorrectly marked as quarantined you can release it by clicking the drop down on the left.
- Then click Release from quarantine: