This article aims to advise you on accessing Spam Experts via your Conetix Control Panel. Spam Experts is a mail filtering product, which is effective against removing 99.9% (or greater) of all spam emails and viruses. Occasionally, you may need to login to the Spam Experts control panel to review false positives or review the reason for an email rejection.
- Login to your Control Panel:
- Click Services:
- Click “Manage Product” next to “Professinal SpamFilter – Inbound”:
- Click “Log In To Panel:
- From here you can now view the incoming mail log. This shows a running list of each email received and why they were blocked.
- Reasons for a block are visible under the status column on the left:
- If an email is incorrectly marked as quarantined you can release it by clicking the drop down on the right.
Then click Release from quarantine: